1. Coffee and conversation with my charming husband
2. Unknowingly brushing a lavender bush and wondering where that delicious smell is coming from
3. Fresh from the wash bed linens
4. Genuine, unreserved delight in the eyes of my children
5. Holding hands and window shopping
6. Laugh crinkles on a merry, old face
7. Grown children coming by for a visit
8. The idea of a granddaughter
9. A mischievous twinkle in the eye of one of my guys
10. The excitement of starting a road trip when it is still dark outside
So there are a few of mine.
I’d love to know—what are some of your favorite simple pleasures?
James 1:17 (NASB)
17 Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.
Philippians 4:8 (NASB)
8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.